ET Law assists individuals and businesses with their day to day legal needs as an outside general counsel.
Mr. Terry practiced for over 16 years at one of America’s largest law firms with one of the largest and most experienced business reorganization practice groups.
Mr. Terry has represented parties in bankruptcies involving a variety of industries and sectors including automotive, airline, communications, construction, energy, gaming, healthcare, home building, hotel, finance, franchise, manufacturing, real estate and retail.
Mr. Terry has been involved in bankruptcies representing parties regarding a broad range of non-bankruptcy legal issues including labor, healthcare, oil and gas, construction, corporate governance, energy, finance, franchise, commercial litigation, and real estate.
With the above experience, ET Law offers the following general counsel representations:
- Counsel regarding business formation issues
- Negotiate and draft business agreements, contracts, real property leases and personal property leases
- Counsel regarding out-of-court workouts to avoid litigation and/or bankruptcy
- Manage and, if necessary, prosecute/defend collection litigation
- Manage outside counsel
- Negotiate and draft financing instruments and documents
- Counsel regarding issues related to buying and selling assets
- Counsel regarding debt restructuring
- Counsel regarding business bankruptcy issues
- Counsel regarding debtor/creditor rights